This past weekend we had a full house, but what fun it was. On Thursday night Jake, Hannah (Jake's girl), Lindsey & Joey (friends from Biola) came to visit for the weekend. We had a fun filled weekend. We enjoyed the sun, lounged at the pool, took a well guided tour of Chase Stadium (given by Kevin himself), went to a pumpkin patch (of sorts, pumpkins on the side of the road is what it turned out to be, gotta love the internet), wandered Cabela's, carved pumpkins, and played cranium. It was a fun weekend and we enjoyed having company. Here are some pics of the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What fun! I'm glad you could be with family and friends! Rob and I went to a pumpkin patch in Beverly Hills on Saturday and there was vallet parking...sick! We didn't end up staying, lol. Someday I would love to go to a patch where we pick the pumpkins ourselves....great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment