
These are the pics of our little Gavin at 36 weeks. Now it may be kind of hard to tell in these pics what exactly you are looking at but I will try to tell you. The first pic is of his little hand, the whole time he was opening and closing his hand. The second and third pics are of his little face, its a little hard to see, but its turned sideways and the two darker spots are his eyes. I hope that makes sense and you can see it. Gavin is weighing right around 6 lbs 14 ounces, although that's not an exact weight, but they know he is somewhere between 6 and 7 lbs. Everything else looked good and healthy, measuring between 36 and 37 weeks, right on time still. And I am dialated 1/2 centimeter, so we are on our way. Yah! Just a quick update to let you all know how Gavin is growing.

1 comment:
Wow, this is incredible, thanks for sharing....by the way, you look beautiful :)
Post a Comment