Well sorry it has taken me so long to let you all know about Gavin's arrival. Thanks to Mandy she did at least let everyone know that he has arrived. Gavin was born on December 12, 2008 at 8:46 AM. Kevin, my mom and I went to the hospital on Thursday night around midnight, after Kevin and I had attended his work party earlier that evening. Upon arriving to the hospital I was already 3 1/2 centimeters dialated and Gavin was well on his way. Once I recieved the epidural I was great and we all got some rest before the big arrival. Thank you all for your prayers everything went very smoothly and we know are blessed with a beautiful baby boy. He was 8lbs 15.4 ounces and 22 inches long, a big and healthy boy.
Since being home from the hospital Gavin is eating and sleeping lots. Kevin and I have been blessed by having lots of family around to help us adjust to having a little one around. My mom has been a huge help in early morning Gavin time allowing Kevin and I a solid couple hours of sleep before starting the day. And now we are getting ready to enjoy Christmas with both of our families in town and our new bundle of joy. Yah! What a wonderful Christmas present.
Below you will see some pictures of Gavin in his first week of life. I hope you all enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow, Linds, Gavin is so beautiful and you are too! Congratulations on becoming a Mom! I cannot even imagine all the joy he has brought to you and Kevin :) I love you, hope your holidays were fun and Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment