Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

This weekend we got to spend some time with cousin Darel and his girlfriend Melissa who were visiting from out of town. We had lots of fun eating hot dogs and watching the slam dunk contest and watching Gavin.


This is Darel and Melissa and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Paul in front of our house.



The cousins.




To celebrate Valentine's Day, Kevin, Gavin and I went to El Encanto Dos. We love our mexican food. And unfortunately Gavin was not really up for taking pictures, but he was dressed up the event.



Awfully relaxed watching some basketball.



Gavin really enjoyed his valentines dog.


1 comment:

Carol said...

So good to see Darel and Melissa. I'm glad they got to come for a visit and meet Gavin. Everyone LOVES the pictures you sent of Gavin in his little tux and Valentines outfit! I smile every time I open your blog and see his little smiley face :)