Monday, March 9, 2009

Gavin's First Road Trip!

This weekend Kevin, Gavin and I loaded up the car and headed to LA to visit friends and family on our last free weekend before baseball season is underway. Friday morning Gavin took a nap in Kevin and I's bed and then chatted away with me while I packed everything up for our trip. Gavin has been feeling a little sick with a runny nose and lots of sneezing, but he is feeling much better now. Even though he was suffering from a cold he still had lots of smiles.



We had a wonderful trip visiting with Aunt Mandy & Uncle Jake, playing video games and eating pizza at Round Table . . .



Gavin experienced his first movie (he sat quietly through the entire movie) . . .


And then Gavin slept . . .



And slept some more . . .



We had breakfast with Aunt Mandy . . .


(Gavin is determined to suck his thumb) . . .


And helped her get ready for a wedding . . .


(Doesn't she look pretty!) . . .



Met Uncle Nate & his friend Ryan at a TMC baseball game and visited with friends and finally got to meet Uncle Reid . . .


We then went to a very loud dinner at Yard House which Gavin slept through the entire thing, Kevin ate the biggest pot pie I have ever seen . . .


And Gavin snuggled with Uncle Reid.


We also visited the McElroy's and Gavin got to meet Kelsey. It was a fun filled weekend, and now we are home safe and sound.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love looking at all of the pictures. Thank you for posting them. Glad you had a great time!