Friday night Gavin and I had the privilege of going with Graunt Kathy and Gruncle Paul to a Suns basketball game. We had amazing seats in a suite at the center of the court. I tell you that is the way to watch a game. Gavin particularly enjoyed all the wonderfully bright lights and I think he even enjoyed the flat screen tv in our suite more than the actual game.
Gavin and I are in our Suns colors ready to head out to the game.
The only orange shirt Gavin owns is this Christmas shirt, but it worked wonderfully for cheering on our Suns.
Gavin was very excited and was squealing away.
And more squealing.
And more squealing.
Gavin was relaxed and having fun with Gruncle Paul.
"Wow look at the tv."
It was a serious game going on.

"Mom no pictures, I'm trying to watch the game."
Saturday Grandpa and Nana came to town and we went to the Diamondbacks exhibition game.




Gavin was again enjoying the tv more than the game. And we ended the day by going home and watching some March Madness. Needless to say Gavin was quite tuckered out from all the basketball and baseball and slept most of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment