Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Well I unfortunately did not take many pictures from our weekend. It was a very busy weekend, I feel like we were just going from one thing to the next all weekend, but it was a wonderful weekend. And the best part was having Kevin home all weekend. To start the weekend off we had some visitors arrive, Reid and Lindsey. Some of the activities included a diamondbacks game (thats a given), lunch at Habaneros (also a given), a couple of bbq's, a stroll at the Fairmont, Kevin and I helped some friends pack a moving truck, and the guys did some golfing. And also the most exciting event of the whole weekend is Gavin sat by himself! Yah! And below I have a little video for you all to enjoy as well as a few pictures (a few of the pictures are from Thursday night).
Gavin ready for a day in the sun.
This was Thursday night before he was quite able to do it by himself.
Also Thursday night, with the new toy that he picked out at Walmart. We were doing some shopping and he pulled this off the shelf. And starting to get into everything.

And lastly the one you've all been waiting for, Gavin sitting on his own.
And the last picture is of our visitors Reid and Lindsey, who Gavin just loved having around. He squealed with excitement all weekend, enjoying the attention.

No comments: