Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Well I apologize for my lack of posting this week, life has been a little crazy. Gavin has been quite sick with a very bad cold. Yesterday I took him to the doctor and of course there is not much to be done but to wait it out. He has a little fluid in one ear and quite a sore throat accompanied by a gagging cough and many sleepless nights, oh boy.

So these pictures are from last week, I bought these pajamas for Gavin at Walmart on the Clearance Rack for $1. They are so cute we decided to put them up for Halloween. Yah, what a steal of a deal, not too often you get a Halloween costume for $1. So here is our little Superman.





1 comment:

Natalia Simmons said...

Lindsey, you are so good at posting! I love looking at the pictures. I am going to try to be better at it now too. Miss you, wish I could make it out to AZ. Maybe next year!