Saturday Gavin celebrated his first Halloween. We started the evening by trick-or-treating at Graunt Kathy & Gruncle Pauls. Gavin was sound asleep when we arrived but soon woke up to a wonderful pumpking full of Gavin perfect snacks and treats. After visiting for awhile we went over the Schell's where Gavin enjoyed trick-or-treating. He was not so sure at first what to expect but once he got the hang of it he loved it. At one point there was a giant basket of candy on the ground and Gavin climbed into the basket and layed down. It was very fun. Gavin however enjoyed more I think when we got back to the Schells house where he could get down and run around. It was a very fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww! I miss you guys already. Sitting here delayed in Oakland. Lovely. I'm glad I brought that sandwich and cookies : )
Post a Comment