Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Wow and it has happened again, I tell you it has been quite the task getting this post up. I think this is probably the third time now I am typing this. Gavin is very good at making things take quite a bit longer than they used to. He has deleted my screen several times now. He is quite a busy boy these days, he has learned how to climb up on to the furniture, including the chair where the computer usually sits (making it difficult to type with him climbing all over me and pushing all the buttons), he can also get down very well once he is up, opening up cupboards and playing with all the tupperware and the list goes on now that he can get just about anywhere he wants.

So these pictures are from our trip to Auburn for Thanksgiving. We had a very fun weekend relacing and hanging out with family. The boys did some golfing while the women cooked, enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, visited with friends, watched movies, played games, went to Lake Tahoe, took pictures, caught up with family and enjoyed watching Gavin explore new territory. Unfortunately there are not too many but you can enjoy the ones that are. Oh and the pictures are all in reverse order.

Gavin was enjoying running around the airport before boarding the plane. I was trying to show him the planes arriving in front of him, but he was pretty oblivious.

He was thoroughly enjoying climbing in the window.

The Holt Family

On Saturday, by the way this is a lovely picture of me as I'm sure you are all aware, we went up to Lake Tahoe where we had lunch with my cousins, the Glovers. And my cousin James took some amazing one year pictures of Gavin and some family photos.
And it was freezing up there. It was cold, but it was super, super windy. We aren't quite used to that kind of weather anymore.
My boys.
Gavin was not so sure what to think of the wind and cold weather. After this picture he actually started crying and his eyes were just watering nonstop.
Gavin over the weekend started making this snorting noise. This picture doesn't quite do it justice, but its adorable. He wrinkles up his nose and then snorts like a pig. Graunt Kathy is always making that noise at him, but all of a sudden over the weekend he discovered how to make the noise as well. Its very cute.
That's more snorting.
Gavin loved playing with Mosley all weekend. I think he thought Mosley was his toy, Mosley for some funny reason would just lay there and take it.
Making himself at home.
Grandma RoRo, Grandad Holt, Uncle Gar and Auntie T.
Grandma RoRo and Grandad Holt

Gavin loved the shoulder ride from Auntie T.


1 comment:

Liz McKenzie said...

You have a cute little one. I'm sad Eric and I never had the chance to meet him :( oh, and very cute blog!