Well I have some catching up to do. First things first I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for my wonderful gifts and birthday messages and cards, it was a wonderful day. We spent the first part of my birthday in the car, on a trip to Southern California. Kevin had planned a game for us to play to guess what my birthday gift was, because he knows of my great love of games. Every hour and half of the trip I got another letter to the puzzle. After our lunch stop at MickyD's for Gav to run around and play, I had the letters pictured here. And all of a sudden it came to me, A NEW CAMERA!!!
My amazing husband had gotten the family all together to buy me a fabulous new camera for my birthday, one that I had wanted for a very long time. THANK YOU to everyone who helped with this, I am still amazed and in awe of my new toy. It will take some time to figure it all out, but I am quite excited to try.
One of my favorite things is that it takes pictures so quickly, that I can get every facial expression Gavin makes, and that's pretty quick because he is a speedy guy.
Trying out the new camera for the first time. YEAH!
Once we arrived in Riverside we got settled in the hotel and met up with Grandma & Grandad Holt and Nana & Gramps and Debbie. We relaxed in the hotel for a while before heading out to dinner.
Uncle Nate & Auntie Mandy also joined us for a celebratory dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was a very fun evening.


This was Gavin's first experience at the Old Spaghetti Factory, can you tell you enjoyed it!
I think he actually more was enjoying being at the head of the table and having everyone's full attention!! That's Gavin's kind of night, all eyes on him.


Thank you again everyone for all the wonderful gifts and cards and birthday greetings, it was a great day!!!
1 comment:
Lindsey, you are so beautiful and look fabulous pregnant!! Very few people pull it off like you do! Miss you and wish I could have seen you, but I know it was a quick trip. Sometime soon, I hope!
Post a Comment