Here are some pictures from our week.
Gavin loves Audra and taking care of her and holding her. The other day he brought me went and sat on the couch and grabbed the boppy pillow and put it around his waist and started saying "bebe" "bebe". When I let him hold Audra I put the boppy around his waist, that way she lays on the pillow and he just holds her head up, so it was cracking me up when he got himself all ready to hold her. So here is Gavin holding Audra. He is always so proud of himself when he gets to hold her. Too funny. Love that face.

I think Audra is questioning my judgment in letting Gavin hold her.



Audra's mouth cracks me up in this picture, because of his milk stained tongue.

"Cheese"

As we all know Gavin loves his cell phones, so he has started training Audra in that same love. He would put the phone up to Audra's ear and the gingerbread man up to his ear and have a conversation with her, it was hillarious.

Audra was not so sure about Gavin touching her face.

The other day I was taking pictures of something else and Gavin ran over and sat in the chair and said "cheese". He has a few favorite words that he says all the time, "cheese" being one of them. So funny story from the other day, I was not planning on going anywhere that day and it was late morning and Gavin was getting restless. He is quite the social boy these days. So he kept bringing his shoes over to me and shoving them in my face and Audra's face begging me to put them on him, he says, "shew" "shew mama shew". When I was done feeding Audra I put his shoes on. He then went and found my flip flops and brought them over and put them on my feet, and went the diaper bag and grabbed the keys. He then heading toward the garage was saying, "keys mama key bye bye. bye bye mama bye bye." He apparently had different plans than me, he was ready for us to hit the town.

What a cutie!
1 comment:
Happy 2 month birthday Audra Rose!
I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she has changed!
2 cutie pies for sure!
Post a Comment