Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Spokane

It will probably take me a couple days to put up all our pictures from Spokane that way I don't overwelm you. So we shall get it goin . . .
There was lots of snuggle time, just kidding, Gavin doesn't take much time to actually sit down, but he was quite obsessed with Uncle Cam's dvd player he let us borrow for the flight. He wanted to watch it all day long, well at least have it playing in the background all day long. Lets just say everyone in the house had Veggietales memorized, 3 videos, by the end of the week.
Audra enjoyed lots of snuggles with Uncle Cam, she actually does love to snuggle and her neck is getting so strong. She constantly wants to be sitting up.
Audra also enjoyed some time with Michelle.
Gavin love, love, loved playing outside. From the minute he came down the stairs he was at the front door trying to get someone to go outside with him.
Who knew you could play baseball on the trampoline.
Gavin loves his Uncle Cam.

Just so happy to be outside.
Miss Audra enjoying some Grandma time.
Gavin spent lots of time outside with Pops.

Look at that face.
So happy to hold his sister.

Gavin loved this chair. One day we came home and I didn't see Gav anywhere, then my mom told me to look on the porch and there he was just sitting in this chair. Too funny. He loved just sitting on the porch in this chair, pretty funny for a boy who never sits still.
Audra taking in a little tv time with Grammy.

Cam did his fair share of watching Audra for me so I could go to the gym with my mom. He's a great babysitter.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Is that second to last photo from when I was skyping with you guys? I think Gav is waving at me :)

AND Cam that is such a great shirt you are wearing LOVE it!!!!

Becky said...

I think you are right Mand. I was trying to figure out why I had both of them in my lap. He definitely is waving at the computer screen : )

Becky said...

I thought you meant Cam's Shock shirt, then I went back to review, and saw which one you meant. We were teasing him about that shirt. I think you wore that for like 5 years.

Mandy said...

hhahahhahaha and that's not even the shirt I meant. The CHUCK shirt that I gave his was the one I was originally refering too....but then upon a second viewing I did also notice the Goofy shirt that was mine.