We have been quite busy lately, so here are some pictures to let you in on our week.
Gavin is quite the loving big brother. Sometimes a little too much so, but he LOVES his little Audra ("Audrus" in Gav terms).



He always wants to hold her hand.

We blew up this toy Gavin got for his birthday last year and they both loved it. Audra liked that she could sit and chew on the balls and Gav loved climbing through it. A year ago when we blew this up, he was completely scared of it, but not anymore.

He can't wait till Audra can really play with him. He was trying to play football with her, but she just wanted to chew the ball.


I think Gavin is going through a growth spurt. He is eating constantly and a ton of food at that. Well look what he found in the cupboard. FRUIT LOOPS! And apparently one hand at a time was just not quick enough to get them out of the box. . .

I was in the kitchen and looked out and this is how I found him. Laying in the fruit loops eating them by the fist full.

And loving every minute.

Yesterday I was working on a little painting and of course Gavin wanted to help. And when Gavin helps with paint . . . this is what you get . . .

some paint in your hair and all over your body.

So needless to say he needed a bath. Well when I went to lay Audra down for a nap, I came downstairs to . . . this . . .

He was nourishing his dry skin apparently. And he has quite a thing for his hair.
1 comment:
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I LOVE the lotion, he just wanted silky smooth hair.
Is that the bathroom mirrior you are repainting?
Post a Comment