Monday, January 24, 2011

We Love Our Mandy!

So I came across a blog today, Kelly's Korner, where she is trying to help set up her single friends. It is like an online dating service and I love it and of course had the perfect person in mind. My amazingly wonderful, bestest sister, Mandy!! And she gave me the ok. So I am have post here telling how wonderful she really is and then link it to Kelly's Korner for all to read, and if people are interested they leave me comments. Woohoo!! Let's find Mandy a MAN!

And here we go . . .
How can one say all there is to be said about Mandy.
Even on her worst day she is far more than dandy.

In the interest of time lets get down to the truth.
Mandy's smile shines brighter than a flash in a Photo booth.

Her beauty is like a seaside scape.
One too grand for words, your breath it will take.

But what's most important about her is at her core.
One conversation with Mandy will leave you wanting more.

You've heard the song, Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
And I'll attest Mandy is no exception to this one.

To win Mandy's heart there's a few things you might need to know.
First brush up on your movie trivia, best bring your "A" game, that's 'fo shoow.

Next you should love to sit down and relax and not be afraid to let time slowly pass
To Mandy you don't have to live in the fast lane to succeed,
Few things in life give her greater joy than a good read.
To say we are finished would be untrue, but now the rest must be found out by you............

That lovely rhyme was written by my wonderful husband Kevin. I do not have those skills, but i thought it would be the perfect way to talk about Mandy because writing funny, rhyming poems her way of honoring people on their birthday on her blog (check it out, its quite hillarious). I obviously love my sister dearly, she is amazingly beautiful inside and out, loves the Lord with all her heart. She is gracious and thoughful, funny and sarcastic, and an amazing Auntie to my children. She is in her mid 20's and lives in southern California. And I pray that the Lord blesses her with an amazing husband someday.
If you are looking for someone like Mandy or know someone who is let me know.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my post about my friend Chris! Your sister, Mandy, is adorable and sounds like a great person! I will definately have Chris take a look at your blog. You never know what could happen! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for commenting on the post about my brother. I finally "fessed" up to my brother about what I wrote about him, and I'm sure he'll be excited to check out your sister's blog.

Meghan
Phoenix, AZ

P.S. Your kiddos are darling! :)