Monday, February 7, 2011

The Park

Last week my mom was here for a visit and to watch our kiddos so Kevin & I could have a weekend away with our friends. We are so incredibly fortunate for the time we had with her. Thanks Grammy. The weather was quite cool while Grammy was here, however towards the end of her trip it did warm up enough to head to the park. It was fun to see miss Audra start to enjoy the park and the slides, and she can't wait till she is big enough to get down and run around with Gavin.
While Kevin & I were away, Grammy taught Gavin how to climb up the ladder. He was quite excited to show me. He is getting so big, its crazy.



Look at that staticy hair!






1 comment:

Becky said...

awwww! the cutest babies ever! (well, at least cutest in the last 18 years : ) )
I loved hanging out with them and their Mom and Dad!