Wednesday, April 13, 2011

These pictures are from a couple weeks ago, that I forgot to put up. Our little conductor, although he wears this hat when playing baseball (because he has to have a hat on to play baseball) most of the time.

"GGGRRRRR" that is the noise Gavin makes when you ask to see his muscles.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

that second photo with the sideways hat reminds me of your "Jesus Loves Me" rap video.

Becky said...

hahahahahahhaahahahaha! Thanks for that little trip down memory lane in my head Mand! I went back and checked out Gav's hat and I could totally picture Lindsey doing her rap. I believe she had overall on with one strap down. Maybe I need to figure out how to transfer our old videos so I can upload them : )

Mandy said...

oooohhh overalls would work for a conductor too, who knew RAP star and train conductors were so simmilar?

Coley said...

hahahaha! I think i need to see this video! :)