Thursday, May 5, 2011

It has quickly heated up here into the upper 90's, so yesterday I took the kiddos to the park to play in the water. It was Audra's first time at the splashpad and she loved it. She was not afraid and just wandered around playing with all the other kids. Gavin has this funny this where if he gets wet, even just a drop of water on his clothes they have to come off, well yesterday once he went in the water and got wet he started pulling his pants off. He says, "it's wet mom, it's WET!" So I quickly tried to explain that he was wearing swim trunks and they were made to get wet in, they were made to wear in the water. He was not convinced.



1 comment:

Becky said...

awwww! I love the tankini! Baby girl looks so big and grown up on her feet. I don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up that much. Love the little tummy poking out though.