Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Water Slide

Our internet has been having some troubles as of late so I have been having some issues uploading our pictures from our graduation/Memorial Day weekend. So those are still coming. But until then . . .
yesterday we had a playdate with some friends from church. And this is what they had in their yard. Gavin loved it. He played nonstop for hours, climbing, and running and sliding. I did forget to take my camera with me so this picture is borrowed from a friend, but Gav is there on the right side at the bottom of the slide. He didn't stop talking about the "slide" and the "water fall". When he woke up from his nap he was very upset and wanted to go back to the slide.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That thing is HUGE - I can't blieve it is in someones backyard. SO FUN!