Friday, March 30, 2012
The Funny Words of Gavin
I always forget to write down all the funny things Gavin says, but tonight when I was putting him to bed he made me laugh, so I'm putting it in writing right now. We were praying before bed and Gavin started with his standard prayer of, "dear Jesus, thank you for this day, thank you for helping, thank you Daddy sleep, thank you Grammy sleep, thank you Mommy sleep, thank you Audra sleep, thank you Pops sleeps, thank you Hadley sleep, thank you Auntie . . ." he pauses and looks at me and says "mommy, does Auntie Mandy sleep?" I think I laughed out loud. "Yes of course Auntie Mandy sleeps!" "Oh ok, thank you Auntie Mandy sleep. AMEN!" Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes yes Auntie Mandy does sleep -sometimes too much and sometimes not enough :)
Post a Comment