Crazy girls!
On Friday last week, the kiddos were my helpers carrying flyers for Junk in the Trunk into one of our vendors. The lady we were visiting works in a salon in Scottsdale, so all the old ladies, just thought they were so cute. And I have to say they were very obedient for the most part. And Gavin chatted everyones ear off about Junk in the Trunk.
Gavin discovered the costumes at Costco, which I was trying to hide from him till a little closer to Halloween. So he convinced Daddy to let him have his now. And he chose to be Captain America! He was quite excited!
On Saturday, I had an oopen house for all our vendors, and since it was at the Arnolds Gavin got to come with me to play with his friends! And as you can see they are quite into all the super heros these days. And I managed to get him away from our house with just the Captain America mask.Gavin then was dying to have his turn in the Spiderman costume!
Look at those super hero moves!
And Miss Audra really wanted to be Belle, but they didn't have that, so she got Cinderella instead. I think she was quite satisfied, especially since there was gloves and a headband.
Family night playing blocks.
Audra decided to dump all the balls out of the crate and climb in. She didn't quite calculate it, because she then discovered she was stuck!That same day when I went to get the girls up from their nap, this is what I found. Audra had climbed out her crib and into Hadley's. Funny girls.
On Wednesday we took a trip to Lowes and the kids got to ride in the race car. They love the race cars, and Gavin decided to sit in the back so Hadley could drive. It was very sweet and she quite enjoyed it!
On Sunday our friend Colleen gave me a bag full of old costume jewelry. She knew I could do something with it, or that the girls would love it. Well Audra discovered the bag and was oh so happy about all the goodies! She decided she needed to wear all of the jewelry, every last piece all at the same time, including the clip on earrings. She managed to get 3 pairs on at one time!
She was quite proud of herself, until Miss Hadley was feeling left out and trying to grab her pearls!
On Wednesday Miss Hadley turned 9 months, so we celebrated with a little ice cream!
And then on Thursday we went to the doctor for her well baby check.
Happy 9 Months! It's crazy how fast it has gone, I can't believe she is already 9 months.
Pretty baby!
We also stopped by Savors to see if we could find any treasures. Gavin was in search of a little iron man, which he didn't find, but I found these awesome vintage shorts for Miss Audra. I was actually going to sell them, but once I put them on her, I don't think I will be able to part with them. I asked her to smile and this is what I got!
And the outtakes!
And that was our week! Quite busy these days getting ready for the market in just a few short weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment