Thursday, October 18, 2012

Catching up: last week!

The always smiley Miss Hadley!  Gotta love the open mouth smile.


On Sunday we headed up to Flagstaff in search of some fall colors and cooler weather.  On the way we stopped and had lunch at Five Guys.  I think she enjoyed it.

We may have to drive 2 hours to find it, but its worth it once we get there.


Miss Hadley is 10 months!

"Mom, why did you leave me here."  Love this face.
Kevin & Nate were enjoying a fun game of football with Audra.

In the zone.  I turned around and saw this.  It just makes me laugh!

Gavin & Audra begged me to eat dinner in their rocketship!  But soon had to escape the flys swarming our backyard.
Hadley trying on the baseball helmet.


Hadley trying to open the oven.  She couldn't wait for dinner to be ready.
Again, someone was happy to find her brothers left overs.
Hadley was watching the other 2 play outside.


I know this one is hard to see, but I was dying because if you look closely that is her diaper bulging out the bottom of her shorts!  Silly girl would rather walk around in a sagging, heavy diaper than just go in the toilet.
We managed to get a french braid in Audra's hair.
And Gavin has decided her wants to grow out his hair, like his friend Orland. One day while I was doing Audra's hair, he wanted to do his hair.  So I put a little bit of gel in his hand and he put it in his hair.  Then all of a sudden he began screaming and crying looking at himself in the mirror.  He was screaming that his hair was crazy!!!  And we had to cut it immediately.  Of course we were trying to head out the door so I couldn't take the time to cut it right then, so I told him we would cut it later that day.  He eventually calmed down and then wouldn't let me cut it later of course.  This past Sunday at church he told his teachers that his hair was "unruly".  Where does he get this stuff, I will never know.  He told them it was "crazy" and "unruly" and that he needed a hair cut.  Silly boy.  He teachers quite enjoyed him and thought he was hilarious.
Pops was passing through for the afternoon and the kiddos took full advantage.  The ran Pops around the backyard and had him read lots of books!

Gavin must be going through a growth spurt these days because he is eating a ton!  One morning he had me make him 4 eggs!  I made one and he ate it and nicely came and asked me for more, so I made one more and then again and again. 

No comments: