Monday, September 29, 2008

Nate Comes to Town


This weekend Nate came to visit us. Well he actually came to see the last series of the Diamondbacks season. Yah! So on Saturday night Kevin and I met Aunt Kathy & Uncle Paul and Nate and his two friends from school, Ryan & Dan at the Dbacks game. It was very fun & surprisingly the Dbacks WON! That is always exciting. On Sunday we all went to the Wild West Cowboy Festival. A client of Kevin's had given us tickets. It was quite the experience. It was located at an old film set where they had several shows going on. We got the opportunity to see a wonderful stuntshow, a piano player from the show Deadwood, and the indian world champion hula hooper. It was a day full of excitement thats for sure.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am so glad it was a good weekend with Nate and the boys. Thank you for the pictures. Glad to see the growing Gavin pictures too. You are looking happy and healthy!

Sarah Ikegami said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm so excited you and Kevin have a blog, I will love checking it out and seeing all your pics...you look beautiful!