Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Have A Blog!!!

Welcome one, welcome all to our blog!

The one and only super awesome aunt has created this lovely Internet page to keep you all updated on the life of the Holt family. You can look forward to a new belly photo each week, so that you can all watch how fast Gavin Edward is growing. Lindsey is 29 weeks along and Gavin was 2lbs and 3 oz at 26 weeks and boy is he is mover and a shaker. Unfortunately at their last appointment his constant movement prevented the doctor from measuring his length.

More info to come soon from the parental unit.

5 comments:

Natalia Simmons said...

yay!! I am so excited you have a blog! Post more pictures!

Becky said...

Yay! I'm anxiously awaiting an updated picture of my grandson!

Abby Christensen said...

I am so glad you have a blog now, you look great!

Becky said...

Bigger picture please. My poor eyes can't see the baby in that one.

Becky said...

Thanx for the new pic! Much clearer belly shot.That boy is growing.