Monday, June 1, 2009

Pictures from the Week.

So I have a collaboration of videos and photos from the last week in our life, well really Gavin's life. The first part of the week we spent fussy because Gavin was teething and the second part of the week was also fussy but now he has a cold. No fun. But Gavin is a good boy and still manages to smile and make us laugh.

If you look closely right above my finger you can see Gavin's white tooth coming in. It first broke the surface on Wednesday and is still working on coming in.

Gavin wants to sit all the time now that he has the hang of it.

Gavin just showing you how well he sits and plays now.


The chatty boy, who loves chewing on his toes.
Just saying hi.
Enjoying some time in the sun, shade for him, so really, just enjoying the heat (if you can enjoy 100 degree temps).
He was actually sticking his tongue out at me in this pic, but the camera was a little slow at getting it.

Gavin loves playing and laughing with his Dad.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, very fun pics and videos. I haven't heard him giggle like that. I love baby giggles!

Carol said...

Ah...I love the pictures and videos!!! You've made my week and it's only Monday :)