Well just a couple pictures from our Wednesday afternoon. Gavin just cracks me up. He loves electronics, and loves my cell phone. The funny thing is he holds it up to his ear.

The funniest part of these pictures when I was looking at them later was that he was holding the pacifier in the other hand, like he had taken it out to chat on the phone.

Yesterday when I went to get Gavin up from his nap, I was a little shocked and startled when I walked in to see the top of his head so close to the top of the crib. And this is what I found.

Look at that sneaky look. He sat up all by himself. Yah!
2 comments:
So cute! I think you can add him to your Verizon plan for only $9.99 a month:)
Talking to Grammy on the phone:) Can't wait to see you all live!
Post a Comment