Well the last week has been a busy one, sorry we have been a little behind on blogging. The weekend before the 4th Nana and Grandpa arrived for a little vacation and to spend some time with Gavin. The week went by quickly, some of the activities included shopping, having lunch with Brynne (who happened to be in town for the Volleyball Festival), the girls got pedicures, and of course eating some Habaneros. This past week also was Kevin and I's anniversary, in which we got a night away at the Fairmont, which was wonderful. Then we packed up and headed for southern California. We spent the weekend with our friends the McElroy's just relaxing, spending some time at the beach, bbq, swimming, watching fireworks, and just catching up and watching the kiddos; Gavin and I also had the chance to have breakfast with Auntie Mandy as well. It was a wonderful week and weekend. Here are some of my favorites from our busy week.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Pictures from the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hahaha...somehow I knew the sunglasses picture would be on the blog :) I think Ken even has his eyes open in that one!! We had a great time. Miss you all.
Post a Comment