Yesterday Gavin and I had quite the eventful morning, actually it was probably all within about an hour or so. First he decided to climb into the fridge, the funniest part was that he then was trying to close the door while he was inside.


The next thing I knew after getting him out of the refridgerator this is where I found him. I was in the kitchen getting Gavin some breakfast, chatting with Kevin on the phone when I looked over and this is the sight I saw. I could not believe it. He has discovered how to climb on everything. He then, in the process of me running over to get him down, decided to stand up, needless to say he got in trouble.

As the morning proceeded he also discovered he could get himself up on the couch and then fell off. We finished the morning by Gavin closing the dryer door on my finger. It hurt very very badly and now I have a nicely black and blue finger and blood blister, lovely. Needless to say our morning was quite eventful and our many many days of disciplining are just beginning. Fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment