On Friday Gavin & I spent the morning at the train park with some of our friends. Gavin had so much fun. He discovered that he loves going down the slides.
Gavin especially loved going down the slides face first, as you can see in this picture. The slide was alittle faster than the other and he flew right off the end into the sand face first. However it did not discourage him or stop him in the least, he hopped right back up and climbed back up the stairs for some more. I had to chase after him just to wipe the sand off his face.
Gavin especially loved going down the slides face first, as you can see in this picture. The slide was alittle faster than the other and he flew right off the end into the sand face first. However it did not discourage him or stop him in the least, he hopped right back up and climbed back up the stairs for some more. I had to chase after him just to wipe the sand off his face.

4 comments:
no question the cutest boy in the whole wide world!
I second the first comment!!!
its not like the two of us are prejudiced or anything : )
Who us?? Heavens no....we just speak the truth!!
Post a Comment