So to start off here we have Easter. . .
We had a wonderful Easter spent with friends and family. Kevin's parents were in town to celebrate the holiday with us so we got up and had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe before church. After church we headed over to our friends house the Schells for a BBQ. Gavin thoroughly enjoyed playing catch with Brady, their dog. We then headed home where we attempted Gavin's first egg hunt. I do not think he really caught on to the idea, it was too much work to get the candy out of the eggs. He did discover that if you throw the eggs they split open and candy comes pouring out, that was more fun than actually hunting for eggs. And here are all the pictures.
As you can see by the mess on Gavin's face, he loved the candy.

2 comments:
I love the pic of his crooked tie! Such a perfect cute happy family!
I'm not sure which I like more, the crooked tie one or the one where he is hanging himself by his tie! Silly silly boy! Beautiful family shots too, and I love the one where he is snuggling you!
Post a Comment