Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last week or so that I haven't gotten up on the blog.
We found these glasses when cleaning, getting ready for our move. He loved them.
Gavin was having a hard time getting them to stay up, but he did manage to get them on.

He also found this bucket. I turned around one evening and this is what I found. It was quite hillarious.

He is loving our new patio and being able to go outside whenever he wants.
First thing in the morning he is ready to go outside, even without any pants on.
And this is Gavin's new favorite place to watch tv.
One night when Pops was here we were working on putting child locks on all the cabinets and Gavin wanted to help.
So he layed down on the ground with Pops and Dad to help.



No comments: