
On Saturday evening the Arnolds came over for a fun evening of gingerbread house making. I think that it ended up being more fun for the adults than for the kids, but enjoyable either way.
The Arnolds were hard at work.

While Kevin & Gavin got to work as well crafting the best gingerbread house, while Audra watched the craziness.

She also enjoyed some cheerios. And if you can see, she is finally getting a little fuzz on top of that little head.

Gavin most enjoyed eating all of the candy (courtesy of our friends the Schells, they had had a gingerbread house making party the night before and had a huge bag of candy leftover that we quite enjoyed) hence the red drool dripping down his face.

The strategizing got a little out of hand, however they ended up with quite a good gingerbread house.

You can see Gavin's handy work their in the yard of our gingerbread house.
1 comment:
ok, cute pics of a fun time, but I just can't stop laughing when I look at that last family pic. Kevin's hand and the look on his face just crack me up!
Post a Comment