Friday, March 4, 2011

I first want to apologize for the lack of posting lately. We just can't seem to get rid of colds and sickness and ear infections at our house. We have actually spent the week at the doctor as it seems with miss Audra. The kiddos seem to have gotten my awful cold from a couple weeks ago, which I am still fighting. And Audra got it quite bad. On Wednesday I took her to the doctor and she had a breathing treatment and the start of pnemonia(I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly, but I'm too lazy right now to go check the correct spelling). She has since then been getting an antibiotic shot each day to knock out the ear infection, the pnemonia and chest infection, which actually seems to be working. I mean look at that beautiful smile. So it seems we may actually be on the mend, however you can be praying for Kevin because he seems to be taking his turn again at the cold. And here are some pictures of the kids with their bright smiling faces, finally no more whining and crying.


This picture cracks me up because she has her finger in his eye. She's getting him back for climbing on top of her all the time.

She is always making this face and it cracks me up.

And this is a wonderful picture of Gavin's long hair.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I really like that heart shirt Audra is wearing SUPER CUTE!!

Coley said...

I love her little face! Ahhh, so cute!

Becky said...

I have not noticed the little Floch chin on that round little face before. Those pictures look a lot like her Mommy and Auntie!