Two days ago Gavin and I went to get Audra up after her nap. Gavin likes to stand on the railing and look over the side at Audra, she usually does not like this because she just wants out. Well on this day Gavin decided to climb all the way in the crib. I had no idea he could do this. And as you can see Audra was not too thrilled either.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't think I ever comment on anything besides their clothing - but a little nod to nautical stripes will not go unnoticed by me :)and she is pretty cute, clutching onto her teddy bear.
I also like her outfit : ) but I was mainly thinking, what a beautiful red crib and what lovely bumper pads and quilt : )))
And I was thinking....my that crib looks familiar and reminiscing how frequently Nathan used to climb OUT of it.....
It's amazing how much Gavin looks like Kevin and Audra looks like you Linds! Crazy! I enjoy reading your blog. Makes me feel a small part of your life! :)
Post a Comment