
On the plane ready to go.

Gavin fell asleep the minute the plane took off! Yeah.

And thankfully the flight wad not full and we had the row all to ourselves. So I scooted sleeping Gavin over and Audra had her own seat. She of course loved the independence.

Gavin sleeping with Buzz. He never let Buzz get out of his sight for most of the trip.

Audra enjoyed flirting with everyone and eating lots of fruit snacks.

Audra's favorite toy in Spokane was this cart. But my favorite part was watching her drop this baby in. Most of the time she was hanging out of the cart with mo clothes on.

Grandma Floch came over for dinner. And Audra loved having her attention.

Cheerios?

Lunch at McDonalds while Gavin runs his energy off in the playground.

Grammy took us to see Kung Fu Panda. Gavin was quite excited to see the movie, but I think he loved the popcorn a whole lot more.

And so did Miss Audra.

My messy little eater.

Enjoying the wonderfully cool weather and all the beautiful green.

Gavin's favorite buy of the trip was the discovery of this batting helmet.

He was quite proud of himself.

And didn't ever want to take it off, even in the car.

Audra was quite tuckered out.

We of course had to eat at Zips, mommy's favorite. And I think the kiddie both enjoyed it too.

And especially their corn dogs.


The kids loved being able to roam freely. As you can see they decided to take a stroll down the driveway.

Happy Fathers Day


They loved jumping on the trampoline.


And snuggles.

Walking downtown.

To celebrate Pops we went to Hot Rod Cafe. Gavin loved his food served in a car, the ice cream, and of course the tokens to play racing games.


Ok these 2 pictures crack me up because it shows there personalities and similarities to Kevin and I. Here Gavin is lining his cars all up so perfectly, can I say Kevin.

And Audra is throwing puzzle pieces and making quite a lovely mess. Not that I'm a mess maker but definitely not organized like my lovely husband.


Lots of time was spent running down the hill.




Riverfront Park. And Gavin's first ride on the carousel.

Riding the train.


Playing in the fountain.

Throwing bread to the ducks.

Trying on Pops slippers.

Our little "Nancy Drew" as Auntie Mandy said about our little explorer.

So this is a funny story. One morning I had gone up stairs to shower and Gavin stayed downstairs to watch Super Why. Well I come downstairs when I was done and this is how I found Gav. He had made himself quite comfortable in the chair eating cheezits and best of all watching "Sit and be Fit". I started laughing when I saw what he was watching. But he was completely content. Funny boy.

Hoopfest getting under way.



Lake Agnes in Banff.


And lunch in Banff.
I'll leave you with a few videos. They maybe lengthy so you don't have to watch them. The first ones are Gavin playing with Buzz and one is of the kids jumping on the trampoline with Grammy, just listen for Audra's laugh, it's quite funny.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
oh, that makes me miss those kiddos so much!!!! By the way, everyone please disregard crazy Grammy muttering to herself in the background while struggling to get the camera on her phone to work ; )
Post a Comment