Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I apologize for my lack of posting the past few weeks, we have had a lack of Internet. But this week we will fix that. So here are my weekly phone pictures, and most of them may be very familiar to some of you.

Audra is one of the messiest eaters I know. After every meal she could use a bath.


Just doing a little painting and well Audra is doing a little digging. We have some major lessons coming in the future about ladylike behavior.


This was Audra saying "Hi!" to Auntie Mandy.


Sweet girl.


And just a little leftover grilled cheese.


One of their favorite things to play together is peek'a'boo. Although in Gavin's head that means burrying Audra in blankets and pillows.


Audra is a climbing machine these days. And one of her favorite places to climb is on the benches, which I purposely push under the table to detract her from climbing. But as you can see, it doesn't, and then she just gets stuck.


Gavin has been very into his Buzz Lightyear and watching Toy Story. He started asking for a special Woody (his Buzz was a special treat so he calls him his special Buzz) to play with Buzz. I told him he would have to wait till his birthday. So he improvised! And apparently this is what he felt looked most like Woody, it's actually a toy that you hook a sprinkler up to. Funny boy. But he carries it around with him and takes it to bed with him, with Buzz. In this picture he came over to me and said, "I love my Buzz and Woody, Mom!"


Just a little Friday night racing.


Audra loves to do whatever her big brother us doing. So she climbed up next to him for some breakfast.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: