Friday we headed out to Oakland. And we parked the car and rode the bus.

And Gavin thought this was so FUN!

We hot to spend some time with Uncle Nate! And we got to eat Cinnamon Crunch bagels from Panara, Kevin and I's favorite and I have to say the quite enjoyed them too!

Uncle Nate introduced the kids to the fireworks app on my phone and they both love it.

Audra enjoyed playing with her sunglasses.


And the boys played lots of baseball.


Audra enjoyed some good snuggles with daddy on the flight home.


And of course had lots more funny faces for mommy.




Mommy got some snuggle time with both kids in the morning.


Audra has been very busy climbing on top of everything.

And I think we may have a Nancy Drew on our hands.

Gavin tried on his clothes for Uncle Jakes wedding next weekend.

And they had way too much fun playing"Super Readers" as Gav would say.

"super readers to the rescue" throw in a little fist pump and this is how they were running around chasing each other.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment