Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Shower for Baby #3

Well here it is . . .
I don't think I have ever made the offical announcement on the blog, so I'm quite behind on the times, since the little will be arriving in about 6 weeks.

So if you didn't already know Baby #3 is on the way!  It's funny how quickly time has gone by and the due date is almost upon us before I even get to writing about it.  I share all this with you to show you some pictures from the beautiful shower that my wonderful friends Coley and Rachel threw for Monique and I.  My good friend Monique is due just 10 days before me.  It has been very fun being due right at the same time as such a close friend, we have definately shared this journey together.

And enough about that I'm sure you are ready for some pictures.

The beautiful table with all the yummy goodies!  And can I just point out the adorable mason jars with pink straws!  So fun.
And of course a pink chocolate cake.  Oh and did I mention, Monique and I are both having girls!  So fun, they will be best buddies!
The whole crew (minus Coley who took the picture)!
Opening presents!  Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts!  I feel so blessed.

And Monique opening gifts!

Christa and Rachel!
The 2 preggers!  (I'm 33 weeks and Mo is 34).

The amazingly beautiful Coley & Rachel who put on the shower for us!  Thank you ladies, it was so beautiful and so very fun!
The Junk in the Trunkers and now ALL PREGNANT!  (I hope that's ok Coley, that I'm announcing that here!  They just found out that they are pregnant and due in June!  Yeah!)


2 comments:

Mandy said...

YAY Congratulations Coley - it's either going to be a girl with two automatic best friends, or one lucky boy with two girls fighting over him the rest of his life :)

Junk in the Trunk Trio said...

Ha! Either way I think we win!! Thanks Mandy!
Coley