On Wednesday night last week, once Auntie Mandy arrived, we carved our pumpkins. Gavin was very excited at the thought of carving pumpkins!
Deciding what face to carve.
Audra telling Auntie Mandy what to draw.
And I helped pull out all the guts.
Audra then wanted her turn to scoop out the guts.
Gavin however was not into touching or even looking at the pumpkin.
The kiddos with their finished products!
Its a tricky thing to get both of them to look and smile at the same time!
And then we ate our caramel apples from the night before!
That was all Gavin was really concerned about all night! Not carving the pumpkin, just the apples!

2 comments:
Hey, I just recognized that awesome shirt that Gav has on! I have one to match it : ) I have to agree with you Gav, pumpkin guts are pretty gross!
Cute- I want Mandy's shirt!
Coley
Post a Comment