As most of you know we have been a little busy the last couple weeks, so I'm a little behind on our weekly phone pictures. So lets catch up. Here's what we've been up to . . .
Our little fuzz head!
Gavin working on some projects.
Eating Sprinkles cupcakes! So yummy!
Playing hide and seek in my, what were, laundry piles.
Who knew dirty laundry could be quite so much fun!
Gavin has had many breakdowns in every store we enter lately in anticipation of his upcoming birthday and Christmas.
Enjoying fun times with Daddy.
The crazy haired girl!
On Thanksgiving Kevin played in a Turkey Bowl with some of our friends from church, so the kiddos and I went to watch. And of course the Arnold's were there, so the kiddos were very happy.
Audra & Broden taking in the game.
Then Audra helped Auntie Mandy makes some pies for all the festivities.
We then spent some time paroozing the ads. This was Gavin's most favortie activity of the holiday weekend. He picked out every toy he wants for his birthday and Christmas and was sure to let everyone know!
As well as he has been practicing his "Rock Power". The other day he came in my bathroom and was asking me to do something. I said something about him wrestling with daddy, and he said, "No, I'm rocking out!"
And now I think we are caught up with phone pictures until the birth of Baby Hadley, so that will be tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment