Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's that time of week again, for pictures from the phone!  And this week I'm behind so we have 2 weeks of photos!  Are you ready . . . because its a lot of pictures.

Gavin and Audra playing tackle Daddy!
Gavin rocked out with Justin Bieber singing some Christmas music.  Gavin loves his Justing Bieber Christmas cd that Grammy got him.  His favorite song is "Little Drummer Boy" or as Gav calls it "Bar um bum bum bum".  Any time we hear Little Drummer Boy, now he gets really excited.
And Hadley has learned to tune out the crazy noise from the other 2 and still manages to get some good sleep.
Gavin is my big helper.  He loves to help with "Baby Hadley".  And for some reason when I asked him to say cheese, this is what I got.
Audra and her lovely after nap hair.

Gavin in his birthday Cardinals gear.
Hadley had her first bath.
Audra has been enjoying her Daddy a lot lately.
Finally got the ornaments up on the tree.



We helped Auntie Mandy unpack some things at her new apartment.
Gavin enjoying his new ride.
The birthday boy!
And of course we had to get donuts on the birthday!
"YYEEEAAHHH!!"
"When's it my birthday?"
And Hadley is oblivious to it all.

This week the kiddos have had colds.  Gavin likes to wipe his snotty nose with his arm.  So I had asked him to go to the bathroom to wash his hands and arms off, and this is what came out a few minutes later . . .
2 wet heads!!!
Apparently they thought I said give each other a bath?!

So this isn't the best picture, but there is a funny story to go with it.  So Hadley was sleeping in my arms, and Gavin came over and sat next to me and spiked Hadley's hair and said, "Mom, Hadley has Sonic hair!"  He was very excited.  And for those who don't know Sonic the Hedgehog is a cartoon that Gavin is quite obsessed with these days.  It was quite hillarious.
They got a package from Auntie T with toothbrushes!  They were very excited.  It's a good thing we have Auntie T to take such good care of our teeth!

And she sent Audra this very fun Belle doll!  She was mad in this picture, because Gavin kept trying to take it from her.
So as I said before Gavin is my little helper.  The other night I was trying to get dinner on the table and Audra and Hadley were both crying and starving.  So I got Gav and Audra started on their food and had filled a bottle for Hadley and set it on the counter.  I turned my back to grab something out of the oven and looked over and this is what I found . . .
its kind of hard to tell in this picture, but Gavin had grabbed the bottle and was feeding Hadley and he was eating his dinner at the same time, salad I might add.  What a good mutli-tasker!  So cute.

My girlies!
And that's it for this week!

No comments: