Saturday, January 21, 2012

3 Years Old & 18 Months

A couple weeks ago Gavin had his 3 year well baby check appointment and Audra had her 18 month well baby check.  They were both sick with colds and apparently given it to Hadley.  Hadley had a goopy eye but other than that she is such a good baby I would have had no idea she had an ear infection.  Thankfully we caught it right away and got her on antibiotics.  They all seem to be much better now.

So at 3 years old, Gavin was 39 1/2 " and weighed in at 38lbs.

Audra was 36 1/2 " (the 99th percentile) and weighed in at 28 lbs (the 90th percentile).  I'm not sure Gavin got to the doctor for an 18th month appointment, if he did I lost the paper and didn't blog about it, I know shame on me.  But at his 2 year appointment he was 37" and 31 lbs.  Audra is not far behind that now.  Here they both are at 18 months.


No comments: