Monday, April 9, 2012

Hadley is 4 Months!

This past week Hadley had her 4 month well baby check.  It turns out she's not quite as big I was thinking she was.  She weighed 17lbs (97%) and was 26" long (95%).  


Gavin at 4 months was 18 pounds and 27 inches long. Audra didn't make it to the doctor at 4 months, because Kevin and I were in Italy (wow that seems like a long time ago).

Hadley is quite the busy girl these days.  She is rolling over like a crazy woman, the minute you lay her down she rolls over.  She even pulls her legs up, like she's going to scoot away on us.  And I would guess within the next couple weeks she will have a couple teeth, she is drooling like crazy and gnawing on everything she can get her hands on.  Our baby is growing up very quickly.

No comments: