Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Insta Friday

Well I had this all written out once and then it did not save, so lets try it again.  Gavin has been very into the Avengers and Spiderman these days, I think I mentioned that before.  The other day he found his wallet (an old wallet of Kevin's) and in it was $5, he was quite excited needless to say.  So he proceeded to pack up his backpack with his wallet and $5 and then dump out his piggy bank inside as well.  He then rounded up his sister, with his backpack in head and began explaining to me as he was heading to the door, that he and Audra were going to the theatre!  They then started to unlock the front door and were ready to leave.  Funny kids.  Gavin is quite excited to see the new Madagascar movie and has been counting down the weeks, well I guess he got the days mixed up because he still has a couple weeks to wait.  So instead we went to Walmart so he could spend his money and he bought this Spiderman toy, so he can shoot ropes out of his arm and fly.  Audra has been deciding to just disappear and take her diaper off these days.  If she wanted to she could be potty trained, but most days she decides to just diappear, take her diaper off and leave a nice puddle of pee somewhere for me to later discover.  And usually she will come back with some random article of clothing around her waist, becuase she has put both legs through the same hole and then pulled it up to her waist.  This day it happened to be Hadley's tutu.  It's pretty funny with no pants on.  And as for Miss Hadley, she is just constantly working on teeth these days and chewing on anything she can get into her mouth.
Gavin apparently had a hold of my phone and took some pictures of Hadley while she was eating her teething biscuit.
Miss Hadley is can sit up well enough now to site in a high chair!  yeah!  And on Saturday Gavin had his last baseball game.
Miss Hadley has the longest eye lashes!  I'm quite jealous actually.  And she got her second tooth.  Now she has 2 bottom teeth.
After Gavin's baseball game they had a team party at Peter Piper Pizza, and Hadley was quite excited!
And Gavin was quite mesmerized by his trophy!  And of course with the chocolate cupcake that is all over his face.
And again, Gavin got a hold of my phone and took a couple hundred pictures of himself and Audra.
Cool Mr. Gavin.  And look at Audra's hair, we were able to get 2 pigtails and braid them!  It was quite an exciting day.
To combat the crazy heat we are already having, I took the kids to Walmart to get a little pool for them too swim.  It was quite the ordeal to get this thing in my car, oh did I say in my car, I didn't fit (it was quite a bit larger than I thought) I meant on top of my car.  And thankfully there was a very nice worker in the parking lot that helped me tie it down and with a hand through the sunroof holding it, we very slowly made it home.  Audra was quite excited to get that pool filled with water, she was quite upset that I needed to feed Hadley when we got home.  The whole time I was feeding Hadley she stood in front of me saying, "pooo, pooo" and pointing to the front door with this sad face.
We also took a trip to a splashpad with some friends.  Audra has been enjoying having an older brother and lots of other boys around.  We're going to have to keep a close eye on that girl.

And Audra loves snuggling up to her sister, often times very roughly.  Miss Hadley is going to be one tough girl.
I love these girls!

No comments: