This morning I got out a granola bar for myself and had set it on the highchair and had forgotten about it. Gavin reached on top of the high chair and found it. He loves granola bars, especially these Fiber Plus bars, they have lots of chocolate on them (I wonder where he gets that from). Anyways it was quite funny watching him try to figure out how to get it out of the package, but eventually he got it out and ate the whole bar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha...he has definitely inherited the chocolate gene from both families. I love the look of determination and concentration. Love and hugs to all of you. Miss you much! Nana :) P.S. I hear you are quite the personal shopper, Lindsey. Be on the look-out. I need a dress for the wedding too!
You better hide the car keys!!!
Gruncle Paulee & Grant Kathy :-)
Post a Comment