Gavin was busy until the wee hours of the night walking behind the high chair.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Pictures from the Week
As usual I'm a little behind, actually most of these pictures are from the last weekend. Kevin had a wonderful weekend at Men's Retreat and while he was gone Gavin was having a lot of fun all on his own.
Trying out the leather jacket. Its a little stiff, so he could move a whole lot. It was quite hillarious.
Look at that sneaky smile. That would be because he found a candle in the guest room and pulled off some loose wax and as everything goes, decided to put it in his mouth.
"Mom please, no more pictures!" That's what it looks like he is saying, but actually he is saying, "HI!" he is waving.
Another sneaky face. I thought I had gotten all the wax out of his mouth but little did I know that there was more . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment