Gavin had another busy day yesterday and here are a few pictures to show you what he's been up to.

Showing off those cute upper teeth.

He found my makeup bag the other day and it has been many hours of fun for him the last couple of days, especially the mascara.

Kevin was a little worried about it, but I reassured him that its just because he can hold everything and that he doesnt know what it used for.

Chattin' it up.

By the way, his hair is greasy because I had just put sunscreen on him because we were getting ready to head to the pool.


My phone is Gavin's other favorite toy these days, thankfully it is quite the durable phone and I get a new one next month, then he can have it all he wants.

He was playing so nicely in the corner by himself.
I'm sorry about this second video being so dark, but I was finally able to get a video of Gavin standing all by himself. He has been doing this all the time lately, but the minute he sees or hears the camera he will not stand anymore. He will actually curl up his legs or give you limp legs. However I was able to catch him on camera without him knowing last night, and you can see his cute clapping.
No comments:
Post a Comment