Since our trip we have been quite busy, so here are the pictures to let you in . . .
Grammy & Pops came and stayed with the kiddos while we were in Italy.

Gavin & Pops in their matching shirts from Rome.

Gavin's hair is out of control.

Then Nana came the following weekend to stay with the kiddos while Kevin & I went on a marriage retreat with class from church.

Audra tried sweet potatos for the first time and loves them.

She seems to like all food and to just inhale it.

We went up a night early to the marriage retreat to stay in a cabin with some of our closest friends. The girls: Monique, Coley & I.

We enjoyed a lovely dinner in Prescott.

Then we enjoyed a wonderful weekend spending time growing closer with our spouses.

Gavin LOVES Audra so.

I had run upstairs to grab something and came down to find them like this. Too cute. He loves holding her hand and giving her kisses and hugs.

Then I hosted a babyshower for 3 girls in our class. It was a very fun night.


And that about has us all caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment