So I forgot I had more catching up to do. The first few pictures are from the middle of September and somehow I forgot to put them up. But don't laugh too hard . . .

And yes those are spandex with a HOT PINK stripe and no they were not mine . . .

they were Kevin's!!! Hahaha.

And yes Gavin found them in the closet and wanted to put them on. And then continued to give us his best poses, including muscles & lots of spinning. Too funny.


Snuggle time with Daddy.

Audra looks as if she is saying, "what is he doing to me"


Gavin has been loving our cooler weather (cooler for here, so we are still in the 70's) and has been spending any moment he is allowed outside. One day it had rained so the backyard was a little muddy, since we don't have much of a yard yet. So he would accidently throw the baseball out in the mud and then would put on my shoes to attempt to go get the baseball.

And he is very in to wanting to share his hats with everyone, especially Audra. Gavin wanted Audra to come outside with him, so I told him she could sit at the window and watch him. And they both were happy.

"CCHHEEEESSSEEE!"

He's very into wearing hats these days. This hat was a gift from Nana as part of his Halloween costume.

And lots and lots of baseball and basketball and a combination of the two.
1 comment:
Gavin is looking pretty HOT!!!!
Post a Comment