
So I have a funny story that I have to share. About 20 minutes after putting Gavin to bed I hear the pitter patter of little feet upstairs and then several large thuds. So I walk up the stairs and see that there is a light on. As I round the corner at the top of the stairs I see Gavin standing in the doorway to his room with the light on, running towards me yelling, "Super readers to the RESCUE!" The best part is . . . that Gavin only had on his diaper and his Superman cape turned backwards so the "S" was on his chest. It was quite hilarious and I immediately started laughing, I couldn't hold it in. Because can I add that I have never see him wear that cape before. I have tried to put it on him and he would always just take it right off. He is a funny, funny boy! "Super readers" is from a show called "Super Why" and "to the rescue" is from Buzz Lightyear.
So this picture is from this morning, but minus the goggles this is what he looked like last night. He has been running around all morning like this. And putting the cape on his sister and chasing her around too. Funny kids.



2 comments:
Too bad no picture. Where did he get "super readers?!"
This made me laugh so hard! :)
Post a Comment